When you set up as a First Aid Trainer you are probably aware that you need to have some quality assurance processes in place.
This always involves the need to have an Internal Quality Assurance role (IQA).
Your Awarding Organsiation may request that you have an IQA in place from the start. Or you read all the requirements and think “I will do that later”.
Then later arrives and its a mad panic to find someone to do this part of the work.
At Cardinal Support Services I will support you from the start
- Complete desktop reviews
- Complete class room reviews
- Produce quality assurance policies and procedures
- Review policies and procedure
- Comply with EQA recommendations
- Implement improvements
- Implement and oversee document management processes
- Deliver trainer competency reviews
- Oversee your Quality Assurance actions
We currently work with most of the leading providers, assuring the full First Aid suite of regulated qualifications up to FREC4, Mental Health First Aid and Safeguarding.
I cover Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Hampshire.
If I am not currently registered with your provider I will work with you to meet their requirements.
If you would like to discuss your Internal Quality Assurance needs please contact me.